Please note that Fast Workforce seeks to follow privacy practices adhering to the Safe Harbor standards. For more information about Safe Harbor, please visit the US Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor website
Intellectual Property Rights – Client Accounts
- Fast Workforce does not claim any ownership over any of the content, including any text, data, information or photographs, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Fast Workforce account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service. You own your data exclusively.
- Fast Workforce does not maintain any public or proprietary candidate databases or sell account data to any third-parties.
- Each client’s account and candidate database is treated as confidential and privileged.
- All Fast Workforce staff who have access to customer candidate data are required to sign a Confidentiality Statement specifying that they will follow our thorough confidentiality guidelines for client data.
- A Fast Workforce account is required to access the applicant tracking system and its various features. During the registration process Fast Workforce may ask you to provide certain pieces of personal information. To protect your account from unauthorized access Fast Workforce provides you with a login and password. Please store this Login data in a safe and secure place.
- Upon registering with Fast Workforce, certain pieces of information, such as name, company name or e-mail address may be used to enable us to provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be used to provide online technical support and aid with any troubleshooting.
- When signing up for a paid Fast Workforce account, we may request financial data. Any financial data we collect is used only to bill you for the services you have elected to purchase. If you opt to pay by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- During your usage of Fast Workforce our servers automatically records certain information about your use of the system. Similar to other web services and Saas products, Fast Workforce records information such as account activity and login information, including but not limited to, your number of log-ins, browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID and conversion pixel metrics.
We will never disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission, with the exception of the following possible circumstances:
- To fulfill your requests for services
- To protect ourselves from liability
- To respond to legal process or comply with law
- In the instance of a with a merger or acquisition of the company.
- To comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Accessing Fast Workforce Account Information
- Fast Workforce will provide you with the means to ensure that the personally identifiable information relating to your Fast Workforce account is correct and current. When you register for an account you will be able to update your personal information from within your account.
Information sharing and onward transfer
- Fast Workforce maintains and processes your account and its contents to provide the Fast Workforce service to you and to constantly improve our services.
- Fast Workforce may periodically send you information related to your Fast Workforce account or other services.
- When you send emails to applicants (such as invitations to interviews or offer letters) via the Fast Workforce integrated e-mail system, information such as your Company´s name, your name and email address may automatically be included as part of that email.
- Upon cancellation of your Fast Workforce account, we would be happy to provide a data export. Additional fees may apply.
- Fast Workforce may periodically update this policy. We will inform you of significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the account’s primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.